Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft CRM provides a single development environment for cloud-based and on premises deployment environment. Microsoft Partners and software vendors and resellers can quickly create package and distribute Microsoft Dynamics CRM extensions and solutions customized to specific business needs.
What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The new and enhanced features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM offer new levels of user productivity and collaboration. These features help you meet your specific business needs with a low total cost of ownership. Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers familiar, intelligent, and connected experiences to increase the productivity and effectiveness of people inside and outside your organization.
- Activity Feeds
- Improved Microsoft Office Interface
- Advanced User Personalization
- Global Customizations
- Role-based Forms and Views
- Cloud Development
- Solution Management
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace
- Recurring Activities
- Improve Queues
- Field Level Security
- Team Management
- Contextual Document Management
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power fo choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises, or have your solution privately hosted. You can even change your deployment type, if the need arises.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you are able to scale the number of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online architecture provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate , manage, configure and secure their CRM solution.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. Customers habe complete control over all aspects of data structure user experience business intelligence and business process management.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has an end-to end approach to security that begins with the development of the application through to the service’s operations and management.
- The solution is managed by highly skilled network operations personnel in Microsoft data centers worldwide, having achieved ISO accreditation and SAS70 Type II attestation.
- Microsoft has applied state-of-the-art technology, culture and processes to maintain consistent and reliable access, security, and privacy for every user.
- Although housed in the Microsoft cloud, customer data is owned bu the customer and is never used by Microsoft for data mining purposes.
- Unlike other hosted CRM solutions, there is no co-mingling of customer data. Customers are provisioned with their own customer database to maximize the security and integrity of their data.
- Microsoft’s considerable operational expertise and investment in cloud service deliver peace of mind.
- Microsoft offers a global data center footprint with facilities located throughout the world that are managed and operated directly by Microsoft.
- Many aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system are configured in a redundant manner to eliminate single points of failure.
- Microsoft provides 99.9% up time with one of the industry’s only financially backed service level agreements (SLA).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online simplifies the management experience by providing ongoing application monitoring and maintenance. As a result your IT staff can focus more on supporting the priorities of your business.
- With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, staff can quickly deploy and add users at a moment’s notice. This drives rapid business impact, helping customers realize quicker time to value.
- New versions or updates to the software are easily distributed to users, without the interruption and management of costly patching and upgrades.